The Auto Care Association was recognized as a “Red Hot Association” by DCA Live at the first annual DCA Live 2018 Red Hot Not Profits and Associations event this week in Arlington, Virginia. The event honored Washington, D.C.-based organizations that demonstrated performance as high growth or innovative non-profits or associations.
The list of 2018 Red Hot Associations included:
- Auto Care Association
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- American Society for Engineering Education
- American Psychiatric Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
- International Sign Association
- Military Officers Association of America
- American Association of Airport Executives
- American Medical Writers Association
- National Association of School Nurses
- Architectural Woodwork Institute
- Association of Governing Boards
- National Grocers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Future Business Leaders of America
“We’re honored to be recognized alongside these outstanding associations making a positive impact on our community here in our nation’s capital and throughout the United States,” said Bill Hanvey, president and CEO, Auto Care Association.
For more information about DCA Live and to view the complete list of Red Hot Non Profits and Associations, click here.