GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “International Business Travel: Keys to Staying Safe and Compliant,” features Marian Pierce, director of business travel at MSI Global Talent Solutions, where she is responsible for leading strategic and operational initiatives for business traveler processes, analytics and risk management.
In the 14-minute Audio Interview, Pierce answers the following questions:
- What can you tell us about the current [business travel] environment?
- How have technology advancements impacted the landscape?
- What about the consequences for perceived non-compliance?
- Given the “new normal” of business travel today, what general guidance can you give to international business travelers? What are some “Dos and Donts”?
- How are companies responding to this compliance-focused environment?
- What are advisory companies like MSI doing to help the business community cope with these issues?
- Can you explain what is meant by “travel tracking”? How does it work?
Marian Pierce is a director at MSI Global Talent Solutions where she is responsible for leading strategic and operational initiatives for business traveler processes, analytics and risk management. This includes delivery and support of MSI’s visa application tool for international business travelers, as well as consulting on corporate and traveler compliance management via itinerary tracking, data analytics and strategic planning. Her background includes decades of experience in business immigration at law firms and corporate employers, as well as related roles in marketing and communications for the global mobility industry
Click here to listen to the Audio Interview.
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading global business intelligence source for the automotive industry, connecting the worldwide auto supplier industry with the resources to effectively do business globally. Through the web site, GlobalAutoIndustry.com, auto supplier executives can find insight, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s top automotive markets. Global Business Professor is the leading online education company helping corporate professionals and business school students learn practical, up-to-date international business skills. Global Business Professor offerings include on-demand seminars from practicing experts around the world, audio interviews, online courses, reports, studies and international business eJournals.