Due to COVID-19, the Automotive Service Association’s Annual Business Meeting (ABM) is going virtual.
Originally scheduled for May and rescheduled for August, ASA’s ABM is now scheduled to be held online – for members only – on Oct. 9.
“Due to two delays brought on by COVID, the ASA Board of Directors has announced that the normal format of the annual meeting – which provides opportunities for co-located meetings, management training and networking opportunities – will return again in 2021,” said ASA President Ray Fisher. “However, for 2020, we will have an open board session, as we are required to do so annually.”
The Oct. 9 session will include:
• Open Board meeting
• Departmental reports
• Swearing in of Board Members
• Awards for volunteers
• Review of outstanding business for members present
The event will be FREE to attend.
More information will be available in the coming weeks, Fisher said.
ASA ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING
Date: Oct. 9, 2020
Meeting time, based on time zone:
• Eastern Daylight Time Zone – Noon to 2 p.m.
• Central Daylight Time Zone – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Mountain Daylight Time Zone – 10 a.m. to Noon.
• Pacific Daylight Time Zone (and Mountain Standard Time Zone) – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time Zone – 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
CLICK HERE to register.
NOTE: Meeting link will be sent via email on or by C.O.B. Oct. 5, 2020 to registered members.