Advance Auto Parts announced it will host a Hurricane Florence donation drive at 40 Raleigh, North Carolina/Triangle-area Advance Auto Parts stores now through Sept. 30.
“Our hearts go out to the people impacted by Hurricane Florence, including our team members, customers and communities,” said Tom Greco, president and CEO, Advance Auto Parts. “At Advance, there is nothing more important than the health and safety of our team members, and we make it a priority to give back to the communities where we live and serve. We stand ready to provide assistance and resources to those in need and who are dealing with the effects of this natural disaster.”
Advance says it has supported a number of relief efforts since Hurricane Florence made landfall, including ongoing efforts to support its team members and their families who were impacted. The company also partnered with the Carolina Hurricanes on a donation drive that ended Saturday.
Now through Sept. 30, customers can drop off items during regular business hours. Donation items accepted include:
- Baby items, including diapers, wipes, etc.
- Non-perishable dry goods and canned goods (pop top)
- Cleaning supplies, including bleach, Lysol, Clorox wipes, etc.
- Hygiene products including soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, feminine products, deodorant
- Paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, etc.
- Pet supplies, including dog and cat food
- New pillows, sheets and towels
- Plastic storage bins
- NOTE: No clothing will be accepted.