The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, announced it is accepting entries for the ACPN Content Excellence Awards. The award ceremony will take place at the 45th annual ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference on April 15-18, 2018, at the Worthington Renaissance Hotel in Fort Worth, Texas.
ACPN is a professional society comprised of company representatives engaged in the research, management, production and distribution of automotive content. The Content Excellence Awards recognize the best examples of print and electronic cataloging in the auto care industry.
The awards are presented in the following categories:
- Paper Catalogs: physical paper catalogs
- Web-based Catalogs: catalog application lookup that is purely browser-based and does not require any special client-side app be installed
- Mobile Catalog Applications: platform-specific proprietary application lookup apps that run on Android or iOS devices (tablets and phones)
- Receiver’s Choice: recognizes organizations that are supplying high-quality content including ACES, PIES, digital assets and other customer-specific formats
- ACES and PIES Data (NEW): recognizes excellent source data and adherence to XSD validations
New to the award program this year is the “ACES and PIES Data” category, which recognizes excellence in source data and adherence to XSD validations through the submission of one ACES XML file and its matching PIES XML file containing a single brand.
Interested participants must have an active membership with ACPN. Submissions for all award categories are due by Jan. 19, 2018. Entry forms can be accessed by clicking here.
All category winners will receive a plaque and the ability to use the ACPN Award Winner badge on their company literature, mobile apps and websites. The 2017 Content Excellence award winners included: Wells Vehicle Electronics, Gates Corp., MANN+HUMMEL, MagnaFlow Exhaust Products, Brake Parts Inc, Dorman Products, Spectra Premium Industries and NTN Bearings Corp. of America.