Daniel Tristan, AAP, of Tracer Products has been selected as second vice chairman of the Overseas Automotive Council (OAC) of the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA). AASA is the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association.
Tristan was recently promoted as Tracer Products’ director of international sales, where he manages and directs international sales and customer service teams. Since joining the company in 2015, he has supported and increased Tracer Products’ sales in the Latin America and Asia-Pacific regions. Tristan was the recipient of the 2017 OAC continuing education scholarship to the University of the Aftermarket Leadership 2.0. He currently has earned the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) designation.
Other OAC officers are:
- Chairman: Norman Young, president and CEO, Weld Racing
- First Vice Chairman: Steve Holloway, export manager, Federal-Mogul Corp.
- Ex-Officio: Mick Jordan, president, sales and marketing, Cloyes Gear Products
The OAC board of directors are:
- Chris Anderson, executive vice president, Elgin World Trade
- Carlos A. Baez, vice president, sales/marketing, TVA Automotive Inc.
- Joseph De Santino, president, JDS Worldwide Corp.
- Jack Garcia, director, J.M. Garcia/MERCAP, S.A.
- Shamila Kakac, international sales manager, Onix Automotive
- Jorge Hernandez, sales and marketing director, Gates InterAmerica
- Tara Cevallos, executive director, SAP Corp.
- Mark Marutiak, director, international sales, FRAM Group
- Laura Short, vice president, Melling Engine Parts
OAC Advisory Council members are:
- John Brunke, vice president international sales, Mann+Hummel
- Steven Dreyfus, managing director, Dreyfus Global Trade, LLC
- Rafaat Kureshi, general manager, Latin America/Asia, Armored Auto Group
- Richard Mezadurian, principal, Aftermarket Strategies
- Jose Sera, vice president, sales, Gates InterAmerica
- Caroline Perrotta, operations manager, Intraco Corp. Automotive Division
Bill Long, president and chief operating officer of AASA, serves as OAC managing director and Ben Brucato, senior director membership and sponsorship of AASA, is its executive director. More information about the OAC and its programs is available here or by contacting Ben Brucato.