AAPEX is introducing an eight-part Repair Shop HQ Webinar Series to provide technical training and management content for shop owners and shop leaders. The free webinars, produced by ShopOwner and Tire Review, will be offered twice a month in April, May, June and September, with the first webinar on Monday, April 11 to address ADAS: Diagnosing False Activations and Warnings.
Each 45-minute webinar will begin at 2 p.m., EDT. To attend, shop personnel may register today and select any or all of the webinars. All sessions will be recorded and available to anyone who registers, including those unable to attend. As a thank you for attending, 50 randomly-selected attendees will receive a $10 Amazon gift card (see full sweepstakes rules).
Additional webinars on the schedule include:
- April 18: ADAS Isn’t Coming – It’s Here
- May 9: Undercar: Advanced Alignment Diagnostics For Electric Power Steering and ADAS
- May 23: Hiring and Retaining Great Employees
- June 15: No Code Drivability Diagnostic Strategies For BMW, Mercedes and VW/Audi
- June 28: Service Advisors: Customer Satisfaction Starts With Communication
- Sept. 7: Navigating the Rapids Ahead
- Sept. 19: Underhood: Stop/Start System Diagnostics
The Repair Shop HQ Webinar Series will lead up to AAPEX 2022 being held Tuesday, Nov. 1 through Thursday, Nov. 3, at The Venetian Expo and Caesars Forum Conference Center in Las Vegas.
AAPEX officially introduced Repair Shop HQ in 2021 as a dedicated area on the show floor to meet the needs of service and repair professionals. The area, located on Level 1 of The Venetian Expo, features Joe’s Garage – a built-out shop with 10 fully-equipped bays for product and equipment demonstrations – and four training theaters for technical and business management sessions. It also will include the new Transmission Supplier Section, as well as dedicated sections for Diagnostics/Telematics, Alternative Fuel, Tire Servicing and Tool & Equipment.