ZF Aftermarket has added to its webinar series with the addition of the Spanish webinar series. The first webinar will cover common manual clutch issues.
The webinar series is for professionals and technicians in the automotive aftermarket. The free series includes diagnostic tips to common problems encountered daily in the field and recommended solutions.
The current dates for the webinar series are as follows:
- June 14: Common Manual Transmission Problems that Impact Clutch Systems
- July 12: ZF 6HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics, Part 1
- Aug. 9: ZF 6HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics, Part 2
- Sept. 13: Introduction to the Mechatronic
- Oct. 11: ZF 8HP Transmission Operations and Diagnostics
The host of the webinars is Francisco Moreno, ZF Aftermarket technical trainer. Moreno has worked for ZF for the past 11 years on the remanufacturing production lines for both passenger car and commercial vehicle. In his current role as production supervisor, Moreno brings his hands-on knowledge to the field for trainings.
To register for the webinars and additional information, visit zf.com/us/trainings. Dates are subject to change for the webinars.