Welcome to the first AMN News Video of 2018!
In case you missed it, we recently published our annual AMN Year in Review series where we recap the Top 10 News Stories in our most popular news categories. Items selected for the 2017 Year in Review series are judged purely on viewership, as reported by Google Analytics. You and your mouse clicks do the talking – every unique click equals a vote.
In the Manufacturing News Category, our Top Ten list included news from Sherwin-Williams, Magna, IPC, Valvoline, Tenneco, Opteon, Hella, Rev, Hansun and Arrington Performance.
In the Distribution News Category, our Top Ten list featured Fisher Auto Parts, Automotive Parts Headquarters, Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, Parts Authority, Nexus Automotive and O’Reilly.
The AMN Year in Review series culminates with the presentation of our AMN Newsmaker of the Year awards, which are presented to the top 10 most read AMN Executive Interviews of the Year. This year, that list included:
- JR Bishop, chairman of Yang,
- Brian Cohn, President of Multi Parts,
- Bob Cushing, Executive Vice President of Advance Auto Parts,
- Collin Francis, Global Strategic Marketing Director, Spectra Premium Industries,
- Eric Hatty, Regional Vice President And General Manager, North America Automotive, Lumileds,
- Greg Kirber. President And CEO, PartsTech,
- Joe Mejaly, Senior Vice President, DENSO Products and Services Americas Inc.,
- Brad Norton, CEO, Federal-Mogul Motorparts,
- Andre Sobottka Sales, Marketing and Communications, MEYLE AG board, and
- Scott Thompson, Vice President, Automotive, Content and Analytics, Epicor Americas.
Congratulations to all of the 2017 AMN Newsmakers of the Year!