The University of the Aftermarket Foundation (UAF) board of trustees has elected its officers for fiscal year 2019. An official confirmation vote was held during the recent University of the Aftermarket Foundation annual board of trustees meeting on Oct. 27.
The new slate of officers are:
- Chairman – Robert Egan, MAAP, Egan & Associates
- Senior Vice Chairman – John R. Washbish, MAAP, president and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Vice Chairman – Larry Pavey, AAP, president, Federated Auto Parts
- Treasurer – Bill Maggs, MAAP, president and CEO, National Pronto Association
- Secretary – Roger McCollum, AAP, CEO, N.A. Williams Co.
The following individuals will serve on the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees in the coming year:
- Doug Arnold, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Bill Babcox, AAP, Babcox Media Inc.
- Jim Buzzard, AAP, The Clay Buzzard Family
- Michael Cardone III, CARDONE Industries
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products Inc.
- Mark Drennan, ACDelco
- Chris Gardner, MAAP, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
- Angela Golden, Dayco Products LLC
- Todd Hack, MAAP, Mevotech
- Philip Halberg, Federal-Mogul Motorparts
- Bill Hanvey, AAP, Auto Care Association
- Mike Jamieson, MAM Software Group
- Pete Kornafel, MAAP
- Jeffrey E. Koviak, AAP, Tenneco Inc.
- Scott LeProhon, Genuine Parts Co.
- Bill Long, MAAP, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Dave McColley, Mann + Hummell MHFT
- David O’Reilly, The O’Reilly and Wooten Families
- David Prater, Automotive Distribution Network
- Chris Pruitt, East Penn Manufacturing
- Robert Raff, MAAP
- Jack Ramsey, AAP, Gates Corp.
- Rick Schwartz, The Schwartz Family
- Robert M. Segal, MAAP, Sanel Auto Parts Co.
- Eric Sills, AAP, Standard Motor Products
- Danielle Sonnefeld, AAP, Women in Auto Care
- Scott Thompson, Epicor Software Corp.
- Chuck Udell, MAAP, Morris/Rupp McCartney Education Trust of APSA
Several more industry professionals will serve as members of the board of trustees in a variety of support roles: Jennifer Tio, AAP, administrator; Nathan Perrine, comptroller; George Keeley, legal counsel; Larry Northrup, AAP, AWDA liaison; Dave Shapiro, AAP, YANG representative; Ken Marker, investment adviser; and Casey Ventrillo, investment adviser.
The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
For more information, visit the foundation’s website at UofAFoundation.com.
To learn more about available scholarships, and to apply online, visit http://www.automotivescholarships.com.