The Equipment & Tool Institute’s (ETI) ToolTech event focuses on automotive-related tool and equipment companies and the individuals at the forefront of the industry and technological advances. Attendees come to ToolTech to network with industry insiders, peers, OEM personnel and meet with key companies in the marketplace.
Taking place on April 25-28 in Monterey, California, ToolTech will prepare participants for what lies ahead. Some of the speakers and subjects include:
- ETI Market Research Study: Understanding Shop Capabilities and Service Offerings
Keynote Speaker – The Zero Dollar Car – What can happen to an industry even when they are paying attention
John Ellis, Ellis and Associates
- Technology Trends of the Modern Vehicle
Speaker: Mark Seng, Global Aftermarket Practice leader, IHS Automotive
- The Implications of Cyber Security
Speakers: John Ellis, Ellis and Associates, and Steve Hailey, president and CEO, CyberSecurity Institute
- The Consumer View of In-Car Technology and Security
Speaker: Karl Brauer, senior director, Automotive Industry Insights, Kelley Blue Book
- Demonstration: How Collision Repair Diagnostics are Key to Repair Planning
- Control in the Fast Lane: Shop Owner Panel
- OEM Vehicle Technology Panel: Question and Answer Session with OEM Personnel
The event also will include pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with OEM personnel, ETI companies, automotive service providers, manufacturers and distributors; discussion groups; press conferences and additional networking opportunities.
Click here for more information and to register for ToolTech.