The Tire Industry Association has announced the nominees for the 2018 board of directors. Four individuals will be elected to serve on the TIA Board for a three-year term. The voting period will end on Saturday, Sept. 1.
The following is a list of the nominees for TIA’s board of directors:
- John Baldwin – Discount Tire Co. (Scottsdale, Arizona)
- Steve Bousquet – Best Drive LLC (Fort Mill, South Carolina)
- Lyssa Da Costa – Tire Discounter Group (Orangeville, Canada)
- Russell Devens – McCarthy Tire Service (Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania)
- James Flynn – Flynn’s Tire Group (Hermitage, Pennsylvania)
- Debra Hamlin – Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Keith Jarman – AME International (Brooksville, Florida)
- Ed Jones – JS Products (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Steven J. Keusch – Midtown Tire (Rochester, New York)
- Stephon Lyons – Monro Inc. (Rochester, New York)
- Ray McElroy – Trelleborg Wheel Systems (Wakefield, Massachusetts)
- Hami Mahani – Wheel19 LLC (Minneapolis)
- Lance Meyer – Myers Tire Supply (Akron, Ohio)
- Eri Muca – ATEQ TPMS Tools (Livonia, Michigan)
- Michael Pursley – Wegmann Automotive (Murfreesboro, Tennessee)
- Ron Tatlock – BKT USA, Inc. (Fairlawn, Ohio)
- Don Vanderheyden – Hennessy Industries (La Vergne, Tennessee)
Voting is open only to current TIA members in good standing. Online voting opened on Monday, July 9, and emails will be sent to all eligible TIA members. Election materials will be mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies. The results of the election will be announced in mid-September with the new board members taking office on Monday, Oct. 29, at TIA’s annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas.
For more information, contact [email protected].