- the front wheel of the 2004-‘09 Jaguar XJ, XK, Super V8 and Vanden Plas (BR930217)
- the front wheel of the 2009-‘14 Jaguar XF, XFR and XFR-S (BR930244)
- the front wheel of the 2013-‘15 Chevrolet Spark – Bearing Kit (BR930527K)
- the front wheel of the 2010-‘13 Ford Transit Connect – Bearing Kit (BR930529K)
- the front wheel of the 2013-‘15 Lincoln MKT (BR930919)
- the rear wheel of the 2015 Jeep Renegade and 2016 Fiat 500X (BR931004)
- the rear wheel of the 2012-‘15 Ford Focus with electric motor (BR931005)
SKF offers a complete line of hub bearings, highlighted by its X-tracker hybrid hub bearing and its offering of hub bearing kits. SKF’s X-Tracker Hybrid hub bearing unit evolved from its original X-Tracker hub bearing unit design. The SKF X-Tracker hub bearing unit consists of a unique double row angular contact ball bearing arrangement (with the outboard row at a higher diameter and containing more balls than the inner row), which the company says increases the bearing’s capacity while improving hub stiffness by 50 percent over a traditional tapered bearing unit. In addition, SKF says this provides precision handling and braking characteristics, ultimately delivering improved handling and comfort.
SKF’s hub bearing kit is designed to save time by providing everything an automotive technician needs to replace a hub bearing, including a cartridge-style wheel bearing, C-clip, axle nut, seals and a premium hub flange that meets 100 percent OE specification. According to SKF, the hub bearing kit reduces the chance of customer returns by providing quality parts designed to fit and work properly together, eliminating the hassle of purchasing separate parts, sometimes from separate suppliers.
For more information about SKF’s complete line of hub bearing units and kits, contact your local SKF representative, visit vsm.skf.com, call 800-882-0008 or visit the SKF e-catalog at SKFpartsinfo.com.