Results of the 2016 SEMA Board of Directors election are in, with Chris Douglas from COMP Performance Group, Kyle Fickler of Aeromotive Inc. and Les Rudd from Bob Cook Sales elected to serve on the board. While Fickler is a current SEMA board member who was re-elected, Douglas and Rudd will join as the newest members of the group.
The complete list of 2016-‘17 SEMA Board of Directors are:
- Chairman of the Board: Doug Evans, Luken Communications LLC
- Chairman-Elect: Wade Kawasaki, Coker Group
- Immediate-Past Chairman and Secretary: Nate Shelton, Driven Performance Brands
- Treasurer: John Johnson, The Spartan Group
- Greg Adler, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Jim Bingham, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
- Susan Carpenter, JR Products
- Laurel Dasher, MagnaFlow
- Chris Douglas, COMP Performance Group
- Kyle Fickler, Aeromotive Inc.
- Nick Gramelspacher, Meyer Distributing
- Dan Kahn, Kahn Media Inc.
- Tim Martin, K&N Engineering
- Les Rudd, Bob Cook Sales
Russ Deane of Trainum, Snowdon & Deane continues as general counsel.
SEMA board members are industry representatives who volunteer their time to lead and guide the association. They are elected by all SEMA-member companies and represent the key membership categories: manufacturers, distributors/retailers, manufacturers’ reps, and services.
The entire 2016-‘17 SEMA Board of Directors will be recognized during the SEMA Installation and Gala in July. At the same time, current SEMA board members Jeff Bates of Bob Cook Sales and Tim Watts of Superlift Suspension Systems will be concluding their volunteer terms and honored for their service and contributions. The event also will feature a special tribute to the 2016 SEMA Hall of Fame Inductees: Matt Agosta, Chip Foose and Gary Hooker.