The MERA Technology Forum and the MERA-Golisano Remanufacturing & Sustainability Conference will be held from Oct. 3-4 in Metro Detroit.
The events will include decision-makers from across borders and industry sectors from MERA’s network of remanufacturers, suppliers, academia and professional services firms. MERA encourages interested participants to learn more about each event, which includes two days of C-level networking, premier industry education and key leadership presentations.
Participants can save up to $300 by registering now and save $100 on each program with early-bird rates. Registering for both events provides an additional $100 discount automatically. The discounted rates are available until Monday, Sept. 4.
Topics at the Technology Forum include:
- Value recovery and supply chain management
- Design for remanufacturing
- Additive remanufacturing
- Inspection and validation
- Automation of disassembly
Topics at the MERA-Golisano Annual Conference include:
- The strategic importance of remanufacturing
- Brand intelligence
- The REMADE Institute
- Sustainable Development: From a Brownfield to the Winners Circle
- Industry outlook | executive insight
- Tom Gartland leadership address
Click here to register for the events.