The Equipment and Tool Institute’s ToolTech conference is considered to be a great opportunity for industry professionals to network and meet with OEMs, tool and equipment companies, national chain stores, large suppliers, dealer groups, distributors, manufacturer’s reps and other industry leaders. The 2016 event, taking place on April 25-28 in Monterey, California, focuses solely on automotive-related tool and equipment companies and individuals at the forefront of the industry and technological advances.
Attendees will be able to:
- Promote themselves, their capabilities, their products and interface with industry insiders
- Network with industry peers
- Meet potential customers and potential product providers
- Confer with customers
- Convene in structured, private one-on-one meetings
- Gain valuable insights from presentations by industry leaders
- Benefit from a cost-effective/ high-value way to meet with many OEMs and customers in one venue
The event also will include speaker sessions, one-on-one meetings with specific OEM personnel and others, discussion groups, press conferences and additional networking opportunities.