MIDLAND, Mich. The University of the Aftermarket is now registering aftermarket industry professionals for 20 online “Distance Learning” courses that will begin Jan. 9, 2012. The extensive offering of Winter/Spring Semester courses enables industry professionals to earn continuing education units (CEU), which can be applied toward their AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) designation.
Registration is open through Jan. 9, however, the university recommends that prospective students register early to secure spots in the classes of their choice.
The following courses are available:
· ACC 2415 Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
· ADV 1100 Principles of Advertising
· AM 2560 Strategic Sales and Marketing Issues
· AM 2640 Dealership Variable Operations
· AM 2650 Dealership Fixed Operations
· AMM 1100 Introduction to the Automotive and Heavy Duty Aftermarket
· AMM 2050 Automotive Retail/Wholesale Management
· AMM 4040 Aftermarket Field Sales Management
· ECN 3000 International Trade
· FIN 3010 Financial Management
· MGT 2300 Principles of Management
· MGT 2500 Human Resource Management
· MGT 3500 Operations Management
· MGT 3700 Practice of Management and Leadership
· MGT 4030 International Management
· MGT 4250 Organizational Behavior
· MGT 4800 Strategic Planning
· MKT 2080 Principles of Marketing
· MKT 3000 E-Commerce
· MKT 3100 International Marketing
Each course is certified for 3.0 Continuing Education Units. Prerequisites may apply.
“This is one of the most wide-ranging course offerings available in some time,” said University of the Aftermarket Director Brian Cruickshank, MAAP. “Whether you’re managing a sales team, planning marketing programs, putting together an e-commerce strategy or thinking about expanding your business internationally, we have a course that will meet your needs.”
For detailed course descriptions and to register for a course, please visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com or call 1-800-551-2882.