MIDLAND, Mich. Registration is now open for 16 online business management courses that will be offered during the winter term of the University of the Aftermarket Distance Learning program.
Each of the 12-week courses is certified for 3.0 Continuing Education Units that can be applied toward the participant’s AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) certificate. Offered in a convenient, Web-based environment, University of the Aftermarket Distance Learning courses provide industry professionals the flexibility to learn when they can, but also offer personalized direction from faculty members. Winter courses begin Jan. 11, 2010.
Courses now available for registration include:
· Current Issues in the Global Aftermarket (AAM 412)
· Automotive Aftermarket Research (AAM 413)
· Dealership Advertising (AM 262)*
· Auto Dealership Accounting (AM 363)*
· Budgeting and Forecasting (AM 462)*
· Principles of Management (MGT 230)*
· Human Resource Management (MGT 310)*
· Applied Management (MGT 312)*
· Organizational Behavior and Leadership (MGT 425)*
· Strategic Planning (MGT 480)*
· Principles of Selling (MKT 201)*
· Principles of Marketing (MKT 208)*
· Lean Distribution (MKT 335)*
· E-Commerce & Value Chain Integration (MKT 450)*
· Ethics (PHL 301)*
· The Culture of Leadership (SOC 345)*
*Prerequisite(s) may apply
For detailed course descriptions and to register for a winter term course, visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com or call 800-551-2882.