Registration is now open for 14 University of the Aftermarket online courses covering a variety of business and aftermarket topics. Sessions begin either on Jan. 9 or March 13, 2017, depending on the chosen course.
These semester-long classes enable industry professionals to sharpen their business skills and earn continuing education units (CEUs) that can be applied toward their AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) designations. These courses are offered through Northwood University and are taught by Northwood faculty. Each course is $600 and is approved for 3.0 CEUs.
Prospective students can enroll through Dec. 20 but are encouraged to register early to secure spots in the classes of their choice. They can select from the following courses:
- ACC 2410 – Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- ACC 2415 – Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
- ADV 1100 – Principles of Advertising
- AM 2560 – Strategic Sales and Marketing
- AMM 2100 – Heavy Duty Parts & Service Market
- AMM 3500 – Supply Chain Management
- FIN 3010 – Financial Management
- FIN 4010 – International Finance
- MGT 2300 – Principles of Management
- MGT 4030 – International Management
- MKT 2010 – Principles of Selling
- MKT 2080 – Principles of Marketing
- MKT 3000 – E-Commerce
- MKT 3050 – Consumer Behavior
For detailed course descriptions and to register, visit the “Course Calendar” page at universityoftheaftermarket.com or call 1-800-551-2882.