Women in Auto Care is joining with AIA Canada to present the first-of-its-kind 2018 Women’s Leadership Conference, designed to bring women in the auto care industry across borders for an international meeting of ideas, insight and influence. The event will take place June 13-14, in Toronto, Canada at the Hyatt Regency Toronto.
The event is aimed at offering women in the industry new ways to explore and achieve professional goals by expanding their networks and influence across borders. The conference theme, “Engage to Elevate,” aims to bring women in the automotive aftermarket industry together to empower, inspire and learn from one another.
Attend the 2018 Women’s Leadership Conference to:
- Raise your profile by creating international relationships with women and businesses
- Access key resources and training needed to develop personally and professionally
- Sharpen industry skills while earning CEUs toward your AAP or MAAP
Some of the conference’s featured speakers include:
- Annie Hotte, chief people officer, Uni-Select
- Amy Jo Martin, New York Times bestselling author and podcast host
- Kathy Korman Frey, “Unleash the Power of Mentoring”
Special hotel accommodation pricing ends May 14.
Registration is available here.