BETHESDA, Md. The Paint, Body & Equipment Specialists (PBES), a segment of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), is hosting a complimentary webinar 1 p.m. EDT on June 25, 2013, on how jobbers can help their shops generate more sales and profit. The webinar will be presented by Frank Terlep, CEO and lead sherpa, Summit Software and Marketing Solutions.
Participants will learn new sales and marketing tools, technologies and techniques that can help their auto body shop customers add $30,000 to $300,000 or more per year in new sales.
Terlep will answer questions such as:
* Why [do] auto body shops need to implement 21st century sales and marketing tools?
* How can 21st century sales and marketing tools help jobbers and auto body shops?
* What 21st century sales and marketing tools are available to auto body shops?
* How much additional revenue can an auto body shop expect to generate with these tools?
* How can jobbers help their shops get involved with these sales and marketing tools?
Terlep’s specialties include digital marketing and customer retention technology development, lean business process and technology development and implementation. He develops and delivers business, process, marketing and customer management and retention technologies for auto body and repair businesses, and is the past general manager of Mitchell Business Systems.
There is no fee to attend, but advance registration is required for the webinar. Click here to register.