Pacific Auto Co., a distributor of automotive body and cooling parts, recently earned automotive parts distributor certification from NSF International for its California locations in North Hollywood, Ontario, Orange and Paramount. Pacific Auto Co.’s South El Monte, California, location has been NSF certified since 2016.
To meet NSF International certification requirements, locations must have:
- An ISO 9001-certified quality management system
- Business liability insurance
- Effective records management and inventory tracking systems to track orders and parts through the supply chain
- Customer service procedures requiring timely order processing and communications
- A defective parts procedure including a customer part complaint process
- A formal corrective action process for complaints and an immediate recall plan (to be used as needed)
- Annual facility audits to maintain certification
Pacific Auto Co. is authorized to use the NSF Certified Distributor mark on its website and in promotional materials. The certified locations also appear in NSF International’s online certification listings.
“The fact that Pacific Auto Co. has four additional NSF certified distributor locations in California is great news for shops, insurers and consumers who want high-quality parts,” said Bob Frayer, global managing director, Automotive Certification, NSF International. “NSF International certification provides assurance that the company has systems in place to address traceability and quality issues.”
For more information about Pacific Auto Company, visit pacauto.com.