The NAPA/Martin Senour booth No. 10627 at the 2015 SEMA Show continues to expand its offerings. The brand announced its extensive list of activities for collision repair, shop professionals, jobbers and automotive enthusiasts. These include:
- A meet-and-greet autograph session with NHRA Superstar Ron Capps, driver of the NAPA Auto Parts Dodge Charger R/T funny car. 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. Tues., Nov. 3rd.
- The unveiling of a 1949 Buick custom coupe restoration by Chris Carlson Hot Rods out of Mulvane, Kansas; featuring the Tec/BASE premium refinish system color Granite (PCRS23) of the Martin Senour Rod & Restoration Color Deck on the exterior and Dark Blue Denim (PCRC30) for the engine and wheels. Unveiling at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.
- Also at the press conference, it will feature the custom build of the Dir-T-Bird (an intensely modified 1964 Ford Thunderbird by Caleb Luce of Luce Customs in Albuquerque, New Mexico). The build features a modified OEM tri-stage, complete with a unique midcoat, painted in the Vortex premium waterborne refinish system. Unveiling at 2:00 pm Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.
- On the big screen, you can surf the updated NAPA/Martin Senour website to learn about new systems that can produce faster cycle times, decrease your environmental footprint, increase overall shop profitability and all the latest in refinish applications and tech training.
- Stop by the NAPA/Martin Senour booth and register to win either a one-of-a-kind, custom-painted toolbox or mini-refrigerator.