Mitchell International Inc., a leading provider of technology, connectivity and information solutions to the property and casualty (P&C) claims and collision repair industries, announced Mitchell Estimating Cloud, a completely cloud-based estimating solution designed to simplify the estimating process to quickly create accurate appraisals.
“Mitchell Estimating Cloud operates completely in the cloud. Estimators and appraisers are no longer tied to their desks and can work anywhere, anytime on any modern browser and device,” said Debbie Day, executive vice president and general manager for Mitchell Auto Physical Damage Solutions. “Mitchell Estimating Cloud continues to deliver on Mitchell’s long heritage in the industry for supporting proper and safe repairs.”
The Mitchell Estimating Cloud features:
- Cloud-based application – no installation or monthly updates to perform, and no local database/server configuration issues
- Open system capable of running on any of three operating systems – Microsoft Windows, Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android
- Users may use a browser of choice, including Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Repairers may utilize either EMS or BMS standards for data sharing with trading partners
- An intuitive design makes it easy to learn and easy to use. Based on a modern, “card-based” user design, it simplifies writing an estimate and reduces training time, says the company
- Ability to work on multiple estimates at one time
- VIN Scan
- Photo integration
- OEM Repair Procedures – repair procedures available as the estimate is being written
- Guided Estimating – pre-configured estimated templates available to assist estimator and decision-making
- Completely integrated with Mitchell Diagnostics
Mitchell Estimating Cloud is currently in use at more than 80 repair facilities and is slated for general release early in the fourth quarter of 2017.