Mighty Distributing System of America, a provider of automotive aftermarket products and services, has announced a new addition to its rapidly growing automotive chemicals and lubricants offerings: the M-Pak Lube System.
The purpose of the Mighty M-Pak Lube System is to help all types of automotive service centers more effectively manage the significant proliferation of motor oil viscosity grades and other lubricants being specified by vehicle manufacturers to meet the 2025 CAFE standard.
The M-Pak Lube System has been developed to provide auto shops an organized and efficient method for stocking and dispensing the growing array of lubricants to meet manufactuerers’ requirements. It consists of a durable, heavy gauge steel rack that holds eight 6-gallon boxed/bladder containers of lubricants in two rows of four each with separate transfer jugs positioned directly below each lubricant.
“Most automotive shops I visit have two things in common: a) limited floor space to house the basic inventory they need to do business and b) ever-increasing demands placed upon the available floor space,” said Brad Bradshaw, Mighty senior vice president, product management. “The M-Pak Lube System is a perfect solution to these conflicting demands as well as a more efficient way for technicians to service vehicles.”
The M-Pak Lube System rack can be stocked with any combination of the following Mighty Engine Guard lubricants:
- Full synthetic oil in 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30 and 10W-30 viscosities
- Dexos 1 synthetic oil in 0W-20, 5W-20 and 5W-30 viscosities
- Euro synthetic oil in 5W-40
- Synthetic blend oil in 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50 viscosities
- 15W-40 oil for diesel engines
- Multi-vehicle synthetic automatic transmission fluid
One of each of these 16 lubricant products would fill two M-Pak Lube System racks.
Some additional benefits of the M-Pak Lube System are:
- Transfer jugs included have integrated spouts for easy pouring into engines
- Environmentally friendly, eliminates plastic quart bottles
- Drip pans under each shelf to prevent spills
- Dimensions: 36 in. wide x 24 in. deep x 86 in. tall
For more details on the Mighty M-Pak Lube System, ask your local Mighty representative or visit MightyAutoParts.com.