Registration is now open for the Motor & Equipment Remanufacturers Association (MERA) Remanufacturing Technology Forum, which will be held on July 23 during the NACE | CARS Expo at COBO Convention Center, Detroit. The forum will offer attendees the opportunity to learn more about additive manufacturing technologies currently utilized by leading remanufacturers. The conference will feature sessions on four specific technologies: thermal spraying, laser deposition, rapid nylon and 3-D printing.
Dr. Sanjay Sampath will deliver the keynote address. Dr. Sampath is a distinguished professor and director of the Center for Thermal Spray Research (CTSR) at Stony Brook University. CTSR is a unique interdisciplinary industry-university cooperative research center focused on thermal spray materials processing and surface engineering. The National Science Foundation named CTSR a prestigious Materials Research Science and Engineering Center.
Other speakers include:
- Joe Dewhirst, project engineer, Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing LLC
- Russ Schinzing, president, Electronics Remanufacting Company LLC
- Todd Wieland, director of Engineering, Cummins Inc.
- Doug Wolma, vice president, Global Aftermarket Operations, Dana Holding Corp.
- Bhaskar Dutta, Chief Operating Officer, DM3D Technology LLC
Click here to register.
Click here to view the agenda.