The Motor & Equipment Remanufacturers Association (MERA) and the Golisano Institute for Sustainability are partnering to bring together a global gathering of remanufacturing and sustainability leaders. On Sept. 24-26, two premier remanufacturing conferences will be held, back-to-back, on the campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology.
MERA offers three reasons why you should attend:
1. Have You Seen the Agenda?
On Sept. 24, the program — “Remanufacturing and the Circular Economy” — will include two keynote addresses and four panel discussions. Speakers and panelists include:
· Kim Goering, remanufacturing manager, Ford Motor Co.
· Odd Joergenrud, regional president, Automotive Aftermarket North America, Robert Bosch LLC
· Robert Paternoga, general manager, remanufacturing, Caterpillar Inc.
· Duncan Niederauer, former CEO, New York Stock Exchange
· Paul Traub, business economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
· Shawn Zwicker, global operations leader, Remanufacturing, Cummins Inc.
Click here to view the complete agenda.
2. Unparalleled Networking Opportunities
Meet key decision-makers from CARDONE, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, ERC, Ford, General Motors, Robert Bosch, TRW and other industry-leading companies.
Click here to view the updated attendee list.
3. Two World-Class Conferences, One Location
Following the MERA-Golisano Conference on Sept. 24, the World Reman Summit will be held at the same location on Sept. 25-26. Join us on
Sept. 24 to discuss the latest business trends and opportunities in remanufacturing and the circular economy. Stay the next two days to lean about the latest academic research in sustainable manufacturing.
Interested attendees are encouraged to register today as limited seating is available.
Click here to view the MERA-Golisano Conference Agenda.
Click here to view the World Reman Summit Agenda.
Click here for hotel information.