The HDMSF is a council comprised of sales and marketing executives of HDMA member companies. This council is designed to drive the direction and content of HDMA market research publications, peer networking, as well as to discuss industry trends and forecasts.
Matt Forner, director of aftermarket sales for Grote Industries, has been re-elected as chairman of the HDMSF Board of Directors for 2016. Forner joined the sales forum in 2009, and has served on the board of HDMSF since 2012.
HDMSF officers for 2016 are:
- Chairman – Matt Forner, director of aftermarket sales, Grote Industries
- Vice Chair – Steve Plomin, manager, transportation market, ORAFOL Americas Inc.
- Immediate Past Chairman – Bob Goldston, senior manager, business development – specialty markets, Dana Holding Corp.
Newly elected HDMSF board members are:
- Edward Powderly, vice president of sales, Betts Spring Co.
- Rodrigo Meirelles, vice president of new business development, Defiance Metal Products Corp.
Returning HDMSF board of governors are:
- Sean Coleman, general manager, Hendrickson
- Jeff Lindgren, vice president and general manager, On Road, Horton Holdings Inc.
- Jim Huls, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Link Manufacturing