Martins Industries, a tire equipment manufacturer, has introduced new colors and improved product packaging in an effort to streamline the brand’s appearance and increase recognition of its products worldwide.
The decision to give its branding and marketing collateral a new look is due in part to its rapid growth in the North and South American markets. The new company colors, which are now orange, grey and black, will serve to make Martins’ products and brand easier to recognize as they continue to expand into countries across Europe. The new brand colors will be applied to everything from products and packaging, to marketing and promotional materials.
“Our aim was to match how we look to our values and the users we serve,’’ said Founder and President of Martins Industries, Martin Depelteau. “A clean, modern and highly professional brand image serves as the ideal complement to the high-quality products that Martins Industries manufactures.”
The enhancements to the company branding and product packaging aim to:
- Create a stronger brand image that allows customers to easily recognize Martins Industries products
- Improve the client experience
- Adapt and stay ahead of constantly changing markets
- Establish and maintain a strong presence in the European market
- Gain recognition as a leader and a specialist in the tire equipment industry
All of their customers, both at home and abroad, stand to benefit from the improvements made to Martins Industries branding and product packaging, the company says.