Marc Blackman, CEO of Gold Eagle Co., and Jens Schueler, president, Schaeffler Group USA Inc., will serve as the 2018 chairman and first vice chairman, respectively, of the board of governors for the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA). AASA is the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).
“Marc and Jens are valuable assets to the AASA board of governors as we continue to build on AASA’s mission to advance the business interest of our automotive aftermarket supplier members and the industry as a whole,” said Bill Long, AASA president and chief operating officer. “We also wish to recognize and thank our outgoing Chairman Joe Pomaranski for his dedication to this association and the industry, and wish him all the best upon his retirement.”
The following supplier executives continue to serve with distinction on the AASA board of governors:
- Alex Ashmore, president, Delphi Products & Service Solutions
- Mike Carr, vice president and president, North America, Axalta Coating Systems
- Tim Corcoran, managing director, Region North America, ZF TRW Automotive
- Rick Jamieson, president and CEO, ABS Friction
- Rafaat Kureshi, vice president international business and supplier development, Spectrum Brands, Global Auto Care
- Howard Laster, head of independent aftermarket North America, Business Unit Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket, Continental
- Enrico Manuele, regional president Automotive Aftermarket N.A., Robert Bosch LLC
- David Peace, president and CEO, Airtex Products and ASC Industries
- Jack Ramsey, senior vice president, North America Aftermarket, Gates Corp.
- Eric Sills, president and CEO, Standard Motor Products Inc.
Also serving on the AASA board are Steve Handschuh, president and CEO of MEMA, and Bill Long.