MAM Software Inc. has announced an update of its VAST Enterprise software for auto parts retailers and tire dealers. The company will be previewing the release at the upcoming SEMA show in Las Vegas.
VAST Enterprise is a suite of point of sale and business-management software solutions for single and multi-location tire and auto service dealers. Developed by industry specialists, the system streamlines and integrates core business processes to improve customer service, productivity and profits, according to the company.
In the latest VAST 9.0 update, several new features have been added to the application and existing functionality improved, including:
VAST Enterprise Retail
- Integration to MAM’s own aftermarket e-catalog and e-commerce gateway, MAM Commerce
- Enhancements to electronic tire ordering from wholesalers and manufacturers to allow for more flexibility with price calculations and product filtering
- Support for two-way integration with MAM Carside (MAM’s digital vehicle inspection module)
- Enhancements to Road Hazard pricing
VAST Enterprise Wholesale
- Integration to Michelin’s Retread software, BIB TREAD Next
- Support for casing brokerage
- Enhancements to the WMS Integration module
- Support for call center functionality
- New enhanced reporting
“The latest release of VAST introduces new functionality and enhancements with the core principle of helping businesses work more efficiently,” said John Fischer, vice president of sales and marketing at MAM Software Inc. “Intuitive features such as integration with MAM Commerce adds value and benefits businesses throughout the tire supply chain by allowing them to easily connect with customers and supplier electronically.”