The board of directors of the Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide met during the 2017 Training Event and Trade Show and elected its new officers.
Each year half of the board members are up for election for a two-year term. The board meets three times a year, once at the annual training event when officers are elected by the board, once in the spring to review MACS budget and finances for the next fiscal year and once in the fall.
For this term, Andy Fiffick of Rad Air Complete Car Care of Cleveland, Ohio, will serve as MACS chairman and CEO. Steve Sunday of Sunair of Ft. Worth, Texas, will serve as MACS vice chairman. David Jack from DENSO Aftermarket Sales of Long Beach, California, was elected as MACS association treasurer, and Tanya Johnson of Johnny’s Radiator of Warrren, Arizona, will be MACS secretary.
The MACS board of directors has 13 members: four members representing service and repair, four members representing distribution and four members representing manufacturing and the past chairman.
Service and repair representatives include:
- Andy Fiffick of Rad Air Complete Car Care, Cleveland, Ohio
- Caroline Marks Acebedo of Marks Air, Tampa, Florida
- Jim Atkinson of Car Repair Company, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Tanya Johnson of Johnny’s Radiator, Warren, Arizona
Distributor members are represented by:
- Randy Rankin of Ranshu, Reno, Nevada and Largo, Florida
- Steve Sunday of Sunair, Ft. Worth, Texas
- Mark Schmitz of Global Parts Distributors, Macon, Georgia
- Agnes Perez Morales of Auto Air Parts of San Juan, Puerto Rico
Manufacturers representatives are:
- David Jack of DENSO Products and Services, Long Beach, California
- Charlie Roberts of T/CCI Manufacturing, Decatur, Illinois
- Gary Hansen of RED DOT, Seattle, Washington
- Al Leupold of Bergstrom, Rockville, Illinois
Jim Hittman, Badger Refrigeration of Eau Claire, Wisconsin is serving as past chairman.