The early bird registration is set to expire today, June 30, for the MERA Remanufacturing Technology Forum, occurring on July 23, during the NACE|CARS Expo at the COBO Convention Center in Detroit. Early registration can save you $100 or more.
The forum will offer attendees the opportunity to learn more about additive manufacturing technologies utilized by leading remanufacturers. The conference will feature sessions focused on three specific technologies: thermal spraying, laser deposition and 3-D printing.
Dr. Sanjay Sampath will deliver the keynote address. Dr. Sampath is a distinguished professor and director of the Center for Thermal Spray Research (CTSR) at Stony Brook University. CTSR is a unique interdisciplinary industry-university cooperative research center focused on thermal spray materials processing and surface engineering.
Other speakers include:
- David Cook, vice president, Flame-Spray Industries Inc.
- Joe Dewhirst, project engineer, Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing LLC
- Tom Gogoe, president, Synergeering Group LLC
- Juan Carlos Robles, additive manufacturing engineer, DM3D Technology LLC
- Russ Schinzing, president, Electronics Remanufacturing Company LLC
- Todd Wieland, director of engineering, Cummins Inc.
- Doug Wolma, vice president, Global Aftermarket Operations, Dana Holding Corp.