More than 3,500 attendees from around the world recently joined Integrated Supply Network (ISN) at its 14th annual Tool Dealer Expo. The event, which took place June 24-25 in Orlando, Florida, is a place for suppliers to launch new products and deliver exclusive products only available through ISN. More than $2 million in cash and prizes was given away throughout the weekend at the event, located at the Gaylord Palms resort.
Tool Dealer Expo brings together distributors, the entire ISN team and manufacturers for a weekend of product and sales training, live demos, networking and dinners, as well as buying and selling. Distributors utilize this time to network with other distributors and meet one-on-one with key suppliers and their sales associates at ISN.
According to ISN, attendees had access to the best deals of the year, cash prizes and chances to win a 2016 Chevy Silverado and 2016 Chevy Camaro among the more than $300,000 in prizes.
ISN also launched a new incentive program called ‘Tis New, offering those who sign up for the program exclusive offers on new products and special membership privileges.
The show concluded with a Saturday night Farewell Awards Dinner hosted by comedian Ryan Hamilton and entertainment by Betty Who. Suppliers were presented with awards for their sales achievements and creativity and engagement in the show. Prizes were awarded to event attendees throughout the night.
Four supplier awards were voted on by attendees were given:
- “Best New Product Debuted” – Ingersoll Rand IQv20 W5132 and W5152. The first cordless impact tool that delivers the power of air at 365 ft-lbs of max torque.
- “Best Product Demonstration” – Milwaukee with the New Cordless Polisher demo and multiple product trainings throughout the booth.
- “Best New Supplier” – Zippo lighters for their great displays for customers and attendees
- “Most Spirit” – Ingersoll Rand took this home for the second year in a row
- “Best In Show” was given to Milwaukee for its overwhelming energy in the booth, outstanding sales performance, product training and overall team spirit. Followed by sales achievement awards for greatest sales volume, most orders written and greatest percentage growth over previous year.
Attendee prize giveaways included: a 2016 Chevy Silverado and a 2016 Mazda Miata compliments of ISN; a 2016 Chevy Camaro, compliments of Wilton Jet, a 2016 Jeep Wrangler, sponsored by IRWIN; a 2016 Polaris Rzr from Steelman Pro; cash prizes, compliments of ISN: $15,000, $10,000, $5,000 and $2,500; along with these cash prizes from Ingersoll Rand: $7,500, $5,000 and $2,500, two $2,500 VISA gift cards compliments of Redline Detection; a 72-inch Extreme Tools Roller Cabinet; and a VIP Racing Experience from Dewalt.
ISN is already busy planning for two events in 2017. Save the dates for Tool Expo West March 17-18, 2017, at Paris hotel in Las Vegas, and June 30-July 1, 2017, for Tool Dealer Expo at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Florida.
For more information and photos on this year’s Tool Dealer Expo, check out the ISN Facebook page.