The Import Vehicle Community, formerly the Auto International Association (AIA), a community of the Auto Care Association, is accepting entries for the 2017 Import Product and Marketing Awards program and showcases at AAPEX.
The Import Product and Marketing Awards program is open to all AAPEX exhibitors and offers an excellent opportunity to gain great visibility and recognition for product and marketing concepts for import nameplate cars or trucks.
All entries will be displayed in the awards program showcases in the Sands Expo on Level 2, Hall D+, AAPEX Booth No. 42011 located next to the Import Vehicle Community booth, with signage directing buyers to company booths. In addition, all entries enjoy year-long exposure, with winning entries highlighted on the Import Vehicle Community website.
The awards will be presented at a press conference at AAPEX on Tuesday, Oct. 31. Award winners receive a full-page post-AAPEX ImportCar ad, and will be recognized at the Import Vehicle Community Luncheon and Awards Program on Wednesday, Nov. 1.
This year’s awards feature a new category:
- Best Mobile App for Application of Import Cars or Trucks
Returning categories include:
- Best Overall Import Aftermarket Product or Product Line
- Best New Product or Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Performance Product, Accessory or Functional Fluids for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best New Tool for Repairs on Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Problem-Solver for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Packaging of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Print or Electronic Catalog of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
- Best Website Presentation of Product(s) for Import Cars or Trucks
For more information or to submit an entry, visit autocare.org/import-vehicle-community/awards.