Icahn Automotive Group LLC announced it has purchased 19 independently owned service locations throughout the United States.
Highlighted among these acquisitions are:
- Elliott Tire and Service, a 10-shop center in Washington State
- S&S Service in Hamburg, New York
- Jack’s Service Center in Miami, Florida
- Blanchette’s Auto Center in Dracut, Massachusetts
- Quality Automotive in Napa, California
- Honest Auto Service in Seattle
- Two WS Haynes Tire & Service locations in Memphis, Tennessee
- RL&F Auto Inc. in Morrisville, North Carolina
- Plainfield Tire Center in Plainfield, Indiana
Icahn Automotive also announced the recent purchase of BS&F Auto Parts, a leading aftermarket auto parts distributor in the Bronx, New York. BS&F Owner and CEO Joseph Ferrer became an integral part of the Icahn Automotive leadership group by assuming the role of regional vice president for commercial operations over eight locations in the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens.
“We continue to aggressively expand our national automotive service network, strengthen our full-service capabilities and invest in our most important asset – our people. We are excited to welcome new team members to the Icahn Automotive family and provide them, like our 25,000-plus existing team members, the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful company,” said Daniel Ninivaggi, CEO of Icahn Automotive Group.
Icahn Automotive operates nearly 2,000 owned and franchised service locations in 49 states plus Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia and Canada.