The organizers of HDAW ’18 have announced the winners of the Early Bird Registration Contest for distributor attendees who registered for the conference prior to Dec. 5, 2017. All distributors registering for HDAW ’18 prior to that date were automatically in a drawing for several excellent prizes.
Registration is still open for distributors.
The grand-prize winner of The High Roller Package is Dwight Treen, of Mascot Truck Parts USA in Plainfield, Indiana. The package includes Mirage luxury suite accommodations, Mirage VIP check-in and status during his stay and Mirage limo airport transportation for HDAW ’18.
The following winners received the second-place prize – a pair of tickets to the famous “Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment” show, good during the HDAW conference.
- Heath Littrel, TRP – Chicago
- Christy Gainer, Hobbs Spring & Suspension Inc. – Hobbs, New Mexico
- Steve Hillis, B&C Truck Electric Service Inc. – Kansas City, Missouri
- Josh Stahl, Reviva Inc. – Fridley, Minnesota
The following winners received $50 Mirage credits:
- William Nolan, Power Brake & Spring Service Co. – South Bend, Indiana
- Joshua Duff, Arrowhead, DBA J&N – Sharonville, Ohio
- Lisa Seibold, Albert’s Truck Service & Supply Inc. DBA ATS – Weatherford, Oklahoma
- Dave Willis, CRW Parts Inc. – Rosedale, Maryland
- Adam Willer, Arrowhead, DBA J&N – Sharonville, Ohio
The following winners received Mirage spa certificates:
- Jim Holmquist, H&M Wholesale Parts – Pacoima, California
- Steve Potter, Truckpro LLC – Cordova, Tennessee
- Pat Lotspeich, North Central Utility – Madison, Wisconsin
- Albert Bayona, One Stop Truck & Trailer Parts – Homestead, Florida
- Sarah Barber, Anderson Brothers Inc. – Portland, Oregon