As the 2018 baseball season warms up, the players won’t be the only ones with a chance to make “game-saving” plays, according to Hankook Tire. The tire manufacturer says it is allowing customers to get in on the act by participating in its 2018 Great Catch mail-in rebate. Starting March 5, consumers can save up to $100 on seven of Hankook’s most popular passenger and light truck tire models.
Consumers who purchase four qualifying Hankook passenger or light truck tires from an authorized Hankook dealer between March 5 and April 6 are eligible for a mail-in rebate of up to $100. Consumers can submit online at hankooktirerebates.com.
“Spring is one of the best times of year to enjoy the road, and the Great Catch rebate makes sure drivers can prepare for their travels by saving money on our state-of-the-art tires,” said Wes Boling, public relations manager, Hankook Tire America Corp. “We have included many of our most popular tire models in this year’s deal, so it is a can’t-miss opportunity for drivers who want an ideal blend of safety and performance.”
Qualifying tires that are offered through the 2018 Great Catch mail-in rebate include:
- Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 (Pattern Code: K120) $100 rebate
- Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV (Pattern Code: K117A) $100 rebate
- Hankook Dynapro HP2 (Pattern Code: RA33) $100 rebate
- Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 (Pattern Code: H452) $80 rebate
- Hankook Kinergy PT (Pattern Code: H737) $50 rebate
- Hankook Dynapro HT (Pattern Code: RH12) $50 rebate
For more information, visit the Hankook rebate site at hankooktirerebates.com.