Gates Corp., a global diversified manufacturer of industrial, automotive, heavy-duty, and powersports aftermarket products, has announced its G-Force-sponsored racer lineup for the 2017 season. These sponsored racers participate in an assortment of snow and dirt events, including: snowmobiling, snowmobile drag racing, snowmobile cross-country, ATV, side-by-side and CVT racing.
A record number of racers submitted applications, making the selection for 2017 sponsorships extremely competitive, said Gates. This year, Gates G-Force is sponsoring 20 race teams from across the U.S., including nine female racers across both snow and dirt categories. In addition, G-Force is sponsoring its youngest racer ever, 8-year-old Kaden Danbury of Vista, California.
Throughout the 2017 season, G-Force sponsored racers will represent and be supported by the Gates G-Force belt line. G-Force belts are leading components for transferring power on ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles or other powersports equipment and are designed to handle the most arduous off-road and racing conditions with ease, according to Gates.
“We are excited to share this year’s lineup of Gates G-Force sponsored racers,” said Drew Conkling, Gates Powersports Belt Line manager. “We had a large number of applications and it was challenging to make the final selections, but we are confident that our final roster best represents the exciting and diverse powersports category. Many of these racers tell us that switching to G-Force belts has been one of the best changes to their racing programs. We are honored to support these racers and looking forward to what 2017 brings.”
The 2017 Gates G-Force sponsored racers by category are:
- Chase Toys Inc (Chad Dow, Tim Lessard) – Maine
- Hayford Racing (Jeff Hayford, Alex Hetteen, Jill Tangen, Daniel Herberg, Cade Hayford) – Minnesota
- Hess Drag Racing (Tyler Wilkerson, Jim Hess) – Maine
- Ryan Weidemann Racing (Ryan Weidemann) – Iowa
- Strand Enterprises (Donna Davidson) – Wisconsin
- Top Tier Motorsports (Cody Knutson) – Wisconsin
- Wenzlaff Racing (Andy Wenzlaff, Jake Wenzlaff, Ellie Wenzlaff) – Wisconsin
OFF-ROAD and DIRT
- 406 Off Road (Nolan Whitesell, Veronica Whitesell) – Illinois
- Adrenaline Racing (Josh Milstead, Amber Milstead, Bruce Hill) – Texas
- Cunningham Racing (Kevin Cunningham) – Indiana
- Danbury Racing (Kaden Danbury) – California
- DM Racing (David Martinez) – California
- Jordan Phillips Racing (Jordan Phillips) – North Carolina
- Katie V Racing (Katie Vernola) – California
- Moore Racing (Paul Moore, Steph Taylor, Dewey Harness) – Ohio
- Rockstar Racing (Lacrecia Beurrier) – Arizona
- Sims188 Racing (Casey Sims) – California
- Sorensen Motorsports (Branden Sorensen, Amanda Sorensen) – Nevada
- Team Momentum Racing (Robert Parker) – North Carolina
- xpWarrior (Jeramiah Drew) – Nevada
For more detailed information about Gates G-Force products, visit GatesGForce.com.