Hedges & Co. has announced an exclusive webinar presentation in conjunction with Google, designed specifically for OEM and aftermarket parts and accessory online retailers.
The webinar will be held from 1-2 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Sept. 20.
“Automotive parts and accessories buyers are becoming more sophisticated how they search online,” said Jon Hedges, president of Hedges & Co. “Google Shopping and remarketing allows auto parts retailers and e-tailers to get in front of consumers ready to buy, with the ability to show an image of the product they are searching for.”
During the webinar, Google’s Candace Jordan will share search trends and insights specific to the automotive parts and accessories market, along with inside information on recent beta testing Google has been conducting.
“We will add our own market research findings and offer advice unique to the aftermarket as well as ways to overcome challenges in online marketing,” added Hedges.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Latest industry trends and insights specific to automotive parts and accessories
- Exclusive insights into Google Shopping
- How to increase the success of Google Shopping campaigns
- Tips for effective remarketing
- How parts and accessories buyers search online
- Overcoming Google Shopping and remarketing challenges
Space is limited; register here.
Webinar updates and webinar questions and answers will be posted on social media using the hashtag #DrivePartsSales.