The Motor & Equipment Remanufacturers Association (MERA) and the Golisano Institute for Sustainability will host one of the remanufacturing industry’s leading C-level events on Sept. 28 in Troy, Michigan.
The MERA-Golisano Remanufacturing and Sustainability Conference is intended for senior executives, academics and policymakers engaged in remanufacturing and sustainability. The goal of the conference is to deliver insight and networking opportunities participants can’t find anywhere else.
Join leaders from AxleTech, Brake Parts Inc, CARDONE, Comau, Continental, Cummins, Dana, Delphi, Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing, GE Aviation, Golisano, Henkel, IHS Automotive, Nextant Aerospace, NRE, Reviva and Volvo for open discussions on the opportunities and challenges facing the remanufacturing industry.
New this year will include “Remanufacturing as a Core Competency: Excellence Across Industries,” an executive panel featuring a diverse group of remanufacturing sector experts from the aviation, motor vehicle and locomotive industries. Participants can discover how their shared principles can help any remanufacturing business thrive.
Panelists will include:
- Steven Beal, President, NRE
- Jay Heublein, Executive Vice President, Nextant Aerospace
- Sanjiv Khurana, President, Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing
- Michael Schulte, PhD, Manager, HPT Airfoils and Repair MAE Group, GE Aviation
Other key sessions will include:
- Transforming the Future: The Next Generation of Remanufacturing, featuring Dr. Nabil Nasr, associate provost and director of the Golisano Institute for Sustainability, Rochester Institute of Technology, asking, “What are the next steps for remanufacturing in the circular economy? How will we get there?”
- Keynote address: John Esposito, chairman and CEO, Warner Music Nashville – “When the Bleachers Are Crowded, When You’re Sittin’ All Alone”
- Keynote address: Mary Petrovich, executive chairman, AxleTech International, and operating executive, The Carlyle Group – “Ideas and Insights from a Private Equity Executive”
Early-bird registration expires today, Aug. 31. Click here for conference details and to register. Click here to view the complete agenda and click here to book your hotel. For registration assistance, contact Aimee Brennan at 248-750-1280 or [email protected].