The Equipment and Tool Institute (ETI) has announced the lineup of industry leaders for the Heavy Duty Discussion Group at ToolTech 2016. The event will take place from 1-3 p.m. on April 26 in Monterey, California.
Planned topics include in-depth discussions on issues and information on the heavy-duty industry and the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that will affect the automotive aftermarket tool and equipment segment. The group says the goal of the session is to bring the aftermarket and the heavy-duty OEM personnel together to discuss how the act affects each of their respective businesses.
The moderator of the panel will be Tom Kotenko, Snap-on, with guests including:
- Larry Lovejoy, senior technical advisor, technology, strategy and architecture, Cummins
- Mike Hasinec, Penske Trucking
- Philip Aiello, senior project manager, corporate automotive engineering, United Parcel Service Inc.
- Marc Karon, president, Total Truck Parts Inc.
- Dave Scheer, president of Inland Truck Parts
- Jeff Wurster, senior manager, technical support, Hino Motors Sales USA Inc.
- Roland Kingsbury, Isuzu Commercial Trucks
For more information on ToolTech 2016 and to register for the conference, click here.