Dana Holding Corp. has announced the publication of a new drivetrain aftermarket catalog bringing together information on genuine Dana products, including details on Spicer drivetrain products, Dana crate axles and SVL drivetrain products. The announcement was made during the 2015 SEMA Show, held on Nov. 4-6 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
The 90-page catalog features performance parts for 4×4/off-road, diesel, street, strip and track applications. Spicer products and Dana crate axles are manufactured to the highest standards of premium performance and quality. SVL parts are engineered to meet the aftermarket product requirements.
“Dana products are engineered for optimal strength and peak performance; therefore, consumers can rely and trust them to excel, even under demanding operating conditions,” said Doug Wolma, vice president and general manager, Dana Aftermarket Group. “This new and comprehensive catalog provides the aftermarket community with easy access to the complete range of rugged Dana, Spicer and SVL products for the first time.”
Components in Dana’s extensive new aftermarket catalog features products for all makes and models, along with parts for specific vechicle applications, including:
- Ring and pinion gearing
- Standard and master differential rebuild kits
- Front and rear axle shafts
- Nickel chromoly steel axle shafts
- Front and rear axles for the Jeep Wrangler
- Differential carrier case assemblies
- Inner gear kits
- High-performance gaskets
- Performance differential covers
- Third member for Ford 9-inch applications
- Spicer Life Series (also known as SPL) premium performance u-joint packs
- Jeep driveshafts
- Ford Mustang one-piece aluminum driveshafts
- Performance spools
- Axle vent bladder kits
- Ball joint kits
- Common u-joint kits by series
More information on the Dana drivetrain products catalog is available at DanaUnleashed.com, or by calling Dana Customer Service at 1-800-621-8084. A PDF format of the catalog may be downloaded at spicerparts.com/literature.