The Collision Repair Education Foundation has announced its 2016 Board of Trustees and Executive Committee as a result of the group’s Board of Trustees meeting on March 22. The Education Foundation is honored to have the following representatives on the Executive Committee:
- Chair — Stacy Bartnik, ITW Evercoat
- Vice Chair — Russ Hoffbauer, State Farm Insurance
- Treasurer — Jeanne Silver, CARSTAR Mundelein
- Secretary — Mary Mahoney, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Trustee-at-Large — Tim Adelmann, ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Trustee-at-Large — Mary Jo Prigge, CCC Information Services Inc.
- Immediate Past Chair — Rick Tuuri, AudaExplore, a Solera Company
Jim Falteisek of 3M and Barry Roopnarine of Thomas A. Edison CTE High School were elected to the Board of Trustees.
In addition to the Executive Committee and the newly elected trustees, the Foundation Board of Trustees consists of: Scott Bridges – The Hertz Corp.; Patrick Burnett – Nationwide Insurance; Bill DeGrocco – GEICO; Dr. Sally Downey – East Valley Institute of Technology; James Fichera; Paul Gage – Fayetteville Technical Community College; Don Hermanek – Insurance Auto Auctions; Scott Kohl – Liberty Mutual Insurance; Dino Lanno – Safelite; Jim Ledder – Allstate Insurance Co.; Greg Rintala – Snap-on; and James Spears – USAA.
As first female chair of the Collision Repair Education Foundation Board of Trustees, Bartnik said, “I am honored to have been elected as the Chair of this great organization. We have a remarkable group of people making up our Executive Committee and Board of Trustees. I am confident that together we will continue the impressive work that has been done up to this point as we continue to support the future of our industry.”