ST. CLOUD, Minn. – Automotive Parts Headquarters Inc. (APH), a Minnesota-based aftermarket auto parts distributor and store group, recognized outstanding supplier achievements from 2014 with all of their store owners, managers and salespeople present at its annual Winter Conference held at Cragun’s Resort and Conference Center in Brainerd, Minn.
The employees of APH helped determine recipients of the supplier awards, which were presented by John Bartlett, CEO, and Corey Bartlett, president.
“We’re pleased to recognize our top suppliers for their outstanding support of our organization,” said Corey Bartlett. “Strong partnerships, like the ones we have with WIX Filters, Standard Motor Products, Tenneco, East Penn Manufacturing and Dorman Products, are essential for our continued growth. We really appreciate the significant efforts these companies put forward to help us grow our business, and we’re delighted to once again celebrate their accomplishments.”
The Bartletts presented the following awards:
· North Star Award for new business opportunities — WIX Filters
· Outstanding Training Support — Standard Motor Products
· Outstanding Marketing Support — Tenneco
· Outstanding Sales Support — East Penn Manufacturing
· 2014 Supplier of the Year — Dorman Products