Five college students have entered the new school year scholarships from Automotive Parts Associates. The scholarships are in the amount of $1,000 per student and were made possible by the shareholders of APA.
This year’s recipients include:
- Emmalee Richards, Southeastern University, Florida – ETG Auto Supply
- Jonathan Joyner, Virginia Wesleyan College – Olympus Imported Auto Parts
- Gregory Davis, Albion College, Michigan – All European Auto Supply
- Diana Davis, Hope College, Michigan – All European Auto Supply
- Joy LaCava, University of Massachusetts – LaCava & Sowersby
Applications were reviewed by a committee, with consideration given for scholastic achievement, career goals and written essays.
APA’s 2018 Scholarship application process is now open and runs until March 31, 2018. For more information e-mail Judy Sanell at [email protected].