“Auto Plus will be a name from coast to coast very soon,” he told attendees. “We’re doing things very differently than we have ever done before. We have to.”
Auto Plus now has more than 3,500 team members at more than 270 locations in the U.S.
Auto Plus is investing heavily in technology and infrastructure and has made several large acquisitions recently. The company also is investing heavily in technical training of its team members.
“We’re excited about what we’re doing on the supply chain side,” he said. “Auto Plus will grow aggressively — but strategically,” he added, saying the company isn’t interested in every opportunity that might present itself.
Auto Plus also recognized its vendor partners during an awards presentation:
- Federal-Mogul Motorparts received the Product Innovation Award
- WIX Filters received the Auto Plus Diamond Award
- BBB Industries received the Auto Plus Marketing Excellence Award
- Standard Motor Products received the company’s Product Management Award
- Dorman received the Auto Plus Sales Growth Award
- Tenneco received the Auto Plus Technical Training Award
- WHI received the Auto Plus Technology Award