ATEQ has announced the new update for the ATEQ VT56 (DA1-18-11), VT55 (CA2-18-05) and VT36 (HA1-08-05). The latest technical release includes new 2016-’17 car models for OE sensor recognition and improved programmable sensor coverage as well as new functions and corrections.
New features include:
- VT36: Newest update allows users to save the last vehicle data information to the tool
- VT36: A new menu is available to program a sensor from sensor selection as well as make, model, and year
- Major update to all aftermarket sensors coverage and reference information: Schrader EZ-sensor, Alligator Sens-it, Napa QWIK, DILL, SMP and more
- Corrected relearn procedures for Mitsubishi models, reflecting ability to use Mitsureset tool to relearn the vehicle
- New VIN scan coverage added for 2015 and 2016 model years, including Buick, Cadillac, Lexus, Aston Martin, GMC, KIA, Jaguar, Subaru, Nissan and Infiniti.
- Minor text adjustments to improve legibility
- VT56: Users are now prompted to select the type of programmable sensors before enabling the program functions
- VT56: Settings now always display a region selected by default
- All tools now display the first digit “0” in the sensor ID if available from the OE signal to support older OE sensors