NORCROSS, Ga. – AkzoNobel Vehicle Refinishes North America has launched new mobile sites for Sikkens and Lesonal. Each site delivers easy ways to stay updated on products, color tools and services as well as providing quick methods to stay in touch with the most experienced refinish team in the industry. The sites can be reached by navigating to sikkensnamobile.com and lesonalnamobile.com.
Commenting on the release of the new site capabilities, Andy Hysi, e-Business manager for AkzoNobel Vehicle Refinishes North America said, “The new mobile sites provide the same high-quality information found on the desktop and brings it to the user’s fingertips, freshly formatted and optimized for mobile Web. The sites can be easily navigated by any mobile device and provide for a truly beneficial experience. For easy access, simply bookmark the link on your smartphone or tablet.”
Each site places an emphasis on making the wealth of AkzoNobel resources available to collision repair professionals by utilizing technology that allows the user to do virtually everything on mobile Web, such as:
- Access product application details, related technical data sheets, images on the mobile device.
- Clean, clear navigation that helps the user readily locate specific product information.
- With a quick click, all product MSDS and Technical Data Sheets can be downloaded as PDFs right to the device’s home screen.
- Manage alerts, when new and specific content is published and stay on top of new product releases.
- A color tools section, including the iMatch Color Retrieval tool and frequently used forms, color documentation and much more.
- Health, Safety and Environment section, featuring VOC charts for download.