The winners of the AAPEX 2018 New Product and New Packaging Showcases were announced during an awards ceremony on Tuesday, Oct. 30, at AAPEX in Las Vegas.
To qualify for the 2018 judging process, products and packaging must be new and making their debut at AAPEX 2018. This year, there were a total of 231 products and 49 packaging entries that qualified to participate in the judging process.
Products and packaging were judged within the past two weeks and were voted on by AAPEX buyers via the digital copy of the Product Plus magazine.
The AAPEX 2018 New Product Showcase winners are:
- Accessories & General Merchandise: Armor All Protective Mats – RPM Drymate for its “Armor All XL Garage Floor Mat – Size: 22′ x 8’10,””
- Appearance, Chemicals and Car Care: ITW Global Brands for its “Rain-X Waterless Carwash and Rain Repellent,”
- Automotive Lighting: Baccus Global LLC for its “Craftsman 500-lumen handheld flashlight,”
- Business Tools & Services: Fuse5 Automotive Software for its “Spanish Version of Fuse5 Automotive Software,”
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: J-B Weld Company for its “SuperWeld (33120H),”
- Hard Parts: Gates Corp. for its “Gates Complete Serpentine Kit”
- Safety: OzCharge America LLC – Zylux Australia for its “RescueMate Super Capacitor JumpStarter by OzCharge,”
- Tools & Equipment: Magnogrip Inc. for its “Pro Utility Magnetic Glove w/Touch-Screen.”
The AAPEX 2018 New Packaging Showcase Winners are:
- Innovation: Hopkins Manufacturing Corp. for its “Oxi Clean Total Interior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner” packaging,
- Marketing: Standard Motor Products, Inc. for its “Standard packaging,”
- Performance: Berryman Products Inc. for its “Berryman B-12 Chemtool Fuel Injector Cleaner” packaging,
- Protection: BladeGuard for its “BladeGuard” packaging,
All entries are on display in the New Product and New Packaging Showcases, Level 2, The Venetian hallway.